Hal Crampin took third place in the first of the Junior London League races for the season!
Our spring aquathlon is almost upon us. It's this weekend! To make the event run as smooth as silk and to give the athletes an experience to remember we need volunteers on race day. Look out for more information coming out in our weekly email as to how you can help out.
Remember to get signed up for the London League events. These are popular races and often sell out so don't be disappointed. Races we will target as a club are in italics below but feel free to enter the other races if you think they suit your strengths or you just fancy giving them a go. I know we have some people signed up for the Thames Turbo Triathlon Race 1.
- 6th April 2015 Thames Turbo Triathlon Race 1
- 19th April 2015 Kingfisher Aquathlon - club event
- 26th April 2015 Ful-on Duathlon
- 10th May 2015 Crystal Palace Triathlon - sprint triathlon club championships
- 7th June 2015 Clash of Tritons aquathlon - club event
- 14th June 2015 Jetstream at MTS sprint distance triathlon - club event
- 28th June 2015 Windrush Aquathlon
- 6th Sept 2015 Capital Tri Splash and Dash - aquathlon club championships
- 4th Oct 2015 London Fields Aquathlon - volunteers required
- 25th Oct 2015 Jekyll & Hyde Park Duathlon - duathlon club championships
See you soon, Tim (LFTC Coach).
Next training session
- Date: Saturday, 18th April 2015
- Time: 06:30 - 07:30
- Location: London Fields Lido, London Fields, London E8 3EU
The Triathlon England London League
The London League is a series of races each season — duathlons, aquathlons and triathlons — organised by clubs in the London area. It is a great way for novice triathletes making their first forays into the world of triathlon and a healthy source of local competition for more experienced triathletes.
See our Triathlon England London League page for more information.